Exact Match Impression Share metrics:
- are only available at the account level.
- summarize impression share statistics for all keywords currently set to exact match.
- calculate impression share as if all keywords were set to exact match.
- are available for both Search and Display Network campaigns.
The Correct Answer is:
- Calculate impression share as if all keywords were set to exact match.
Explanation: Exact match impression share is a percentage calculated by dividing the number of impressions that your campaign received for searches that exactly matched your keyword by the total estimated number of exact match impressions you were eligible to receive.
Say you have a broad match keyword “flowers.” A customer might see your ad if they search for “flowers,” or a related search like “roses.” The exact match impression share metric will tell you how often your keyword shows when a user searches for just “flowers.”
You can then determine whether your impression share is low on all searches, or only on those searches that broadly match your keywords.