What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- You can target specific ad groups into various Google networks
- You can break up keywords and ads into related themes
- You can set different budgets for each ad group
- You can pause specific keywords if they are not performing well
The correct answer is:
- Break up keywords and ads into related themes
Explanation: Ad Group contains one or more ads which target a shared set of keywords. You set a bid, or price, to be used when an ad group’s keywords trigger an ad to appear. This is called a cost-per-click (CPC) bid. You can also set prices for individual keywords within the ad group. Use ad groups to organize your ads by a common theme, such as the types of products or services you want to advertise.