Which targeting option can help you reach people who’ve previously visited your website?
- Device targeting
- Demographic targeting
- Interest category targeting
The Correct answer is:
Explanation: Remarketing is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. It allows you to strategically position your ads in front of these audiences as they browse Google or its partner websites, thus helping you increase your brand awareness or remind those audiences to make a purchase.
- Prompt reach/Well-timed targeting: You can show your ads to people who’ve previously interacted with your business right when they’re searching elsewhere and are more likely to make a purchase. You can also help customers find you by showing them your ads when they are actively looking for your business on Google Search.
- Focused advertising: You can create remarketing lists to advertise for specific cases. For example, you may create a remarketing list targeted for people who added something to their shopping cart but didn’t complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over 2 million websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bidding. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad, helping you win the ad auction with the best possible price. There’s no extra cost to use Google’s auction.
- Easy ad creation: Produce text, image, and video ads for free with Ad gallery. Combine a dynamic remarketing campaign with Ad gallery layouts to scale beautiful ads across all of your products or services.
- Campaign statistics: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you’re paying.