You have a meeting with a new client. Why would it be a good idea to share anonymized data (such as conversion rate and cost-per-conversion) from some successful clients in the same industry as this client?
- To sound smarter and show the client that you are more knowledgeable than he originally thought you were
- To stimulate dialogue with the client so he becomes more excited about your ideas and the potential growth his business could see
- To be so convincing that the client has no choice but to buy, because you know he enjoys looking at data
- To make the meeting last longer, so the client feels even more invested in the solution
The Correct Answer is:
- To stimulate dialogue with the client so he becomes more excited about your ideas and the potential growth his business could see.
Explanation: Stimulate dialogues with a customer and try to share anonymized information from some success customer in the same industry as this client. This could be conversion rate, number of approx leads and cost-per-conversion. This data will energize your customer about your thought and the potential development his business could see.